Friday, January 23, 2015

Sun vs. Snow Returns: A Query Contest!

Hey everyone!

The end of January means that it's time to break the dreary winter monotony with a fun contest for querying writers!

Michelle Hauck and Amy Trueblood are once again hosting the super fun Sun vs. Snow contest, which allows a group of selected writers a chance to revise their query and first page with mentors before their entries are seen by agents! (One of the terrific agents participating this year is my very own, Christa Heschke!)

I'm mentoring on Team Snow, which means I'll be working one-on-one with three YA/MG writers to polish their queries and first pages. I can't wait! Check out my bio, along with the other members of Team Snow, on Michelle's blog right here, then get ready to submit your entry! Michelle makes her picks for Team Snow on January 26th.

GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment