Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Shiny Bookmarks Coming Soon!

Hey everyone!

As some of you may know, I'll be at BookitCon in August for my first-ever author appearance! Since my book isn't out yet (and is still awaiting a finished cover), I was initially unsure what I could sign for event attendees.

But luckily, I got in touch with the brilliant Hafsah Faizal of Icey Designs and she came up with a gorgeous bookmark design that I can't wait to share with you all! NOTE: the design on these bookmarks is NOT MY ACTUAL BOOK COVER. This beautiful design is Hafsah's, and these are "limited edition" bookmarks that I'll only be giving out until I get my official cover art--so if you like them, be sure to come to BookitCon and grab one from me while you can!

And now, a preview of said bookmarks. They're super shiny, and I couldn't be more pleased:

Front:



Back, featuring a quote from the book:


Well, that's all for now! Hope you enjoyed the peek at these beauties, and watch this space/Twitter in the coming months as I'll be giving a few of these away!

No comments:

Post a Comment